1893 World's Fair Lithograph Set, Quaker Oats
A rare set of 11 out of 12 World's Fair Oleographs representing Quaker Oats! "Symbolizing the Procession of the Seasons, and copies of the beautiful panorama shown in our Worlds's Fair Exhibit, Chicago, 1893, where QUAKER OATS and QUAKER SELF-RAISING BUCKWHEAT were daily served to many thousands. Both received the highest awards."
Published by American Cereal Co., Chicago IL.
Printed by Armstrong & Co. (Boston, Mass.)
Artists: Hugh Bolton Jones & Francis Coates Jones, 1857-1932
Dimensions 5" x 7.5"
- Reaping - The Old Way.
- Quaker Oats Packing Room.
- Threshing By Steam.
- Threshing In The Good Old Days.
- The Old Mill.
- Mills Of The American Cereal Co.
- Quaker Oats Train Crossing The Rockies.
- Quaker Oats Dry Room.
- Spring Ploughing and Sowing-The Old Way.
- Planting In The West, The New Way.
- Harvesting On the Prairie.